Increasingly many of us are simply not bothering with putting our car in the garage. We have much bigger and better things to find to use that space for. What can you use the garage for instead of a place to store the car then? Here is a quick list but before that why don’t you consider the fact that the garage door will still need maintaining. This is where a Garage door installation Dunstable based company comes in. Garage Doors R US is one of the best in the business.
- Home Office. Many of us are looking at the realities of working from home either forever or at least on a very long term basis. Why not save space in the house and make a nice tidy office space out in the garage. It means you can really spread yourself out.
- Home Gym. Tired of spending all that cash on membership to a gym? Why not just get your own in the garage. Complete systems are not that expensive and you’ll know the only sweat on that equipment is yours.
- An arts and crafts extravaganza. One of the most relaxing and therapeutic ways you can gain mindfulness is via arts and crafts. Having a whole space devoted to your creativity must be great.
- A Hot wheels race way for the kids (and you if you’re honest). Go to town and make a proper setup like 3D Bot maker has.
- A music room. Some of the best bands started off playing in the garage now might be the time for you to start one.