One of the ways that Calvin Klein has been able to stay ahead of the game and at the top of the fashion industry is to get famous people to wear his clothes. Considering a lot of these lines are pants he’s made sure that Mark Addy or John Goodman were not on the list of people to contact. Here are some of the most famous. Perhaps they’ll inspire you to go to EJ Menswear and take a look at the Calvin Klein Menswear range they hold.
- David Beckham, A gifted Midfielder of Man Utd, Real Madrid and, um Preston North End David made sure of his fame when he posed in nothing but a pair of Calvins undies. Jealous looks from Men and admiring one’s from ladies (so the men bought some).
- Mark Whalberg. Built like a traction engine Marky Mark was not afraid to make sure he had a hold of himself when he posed.
- Justin Bieber. Just keeps his Jeans on but they are strangely slipping down (helped in part by a young lady) to show Calvins name.
- Brooke Shields. At one time hot Hollywood. Brooke got the Jeans on but no pants were to be on show.
- Kate Moss. Not really known for anything else other than being a model. Kate Moss became famous for generally being Kate Moss. She wears the pants and a t-shirt. Job done.
- Zoe Saldana. Not content with being the new Uhura on the Star Trek reboot, this busy lady found the time to stare right into the camera in some of Calvins black combos.